Công ty mẹ là công ty khi đáp ứng một trong các điều kiện như: Nắm giữ trên 50 phần trăm tổng số vốn điều lệ hoặc tổng cổ phần phổ thông trong công ty cổ phần đó; có quyền quyết đinh bổ nhiệm thành viên Hội đồng quản trị, Giám đốc hoặc Tổng; có thể sửa đổi, bổ sung Điều lệ của công ty.
Đang xem: Công ty mẹ tiếng anh là gì
Công ty mẹ tiếng Anh là Parent Company.
Công ty mẹ tiếng Anh có thể định nghĩa là: Parent company is a company when it meets one of the following conditions: Holds more than 50 percent of the total charter capital or the total common shares in that joint stock company; have the right to decide on the appointment of members of the Board of Directors, Director or General; may amend and supplement the company’s charter.
|Tiếng Anh||Tiếng Việt|
|Parent Company||Công ty mẹ|
|Fire Company||Công ty cứu hoả|
|Private company||Công ty tư nhân|
|Livery company||Công ty gan|
|Public company||Công ty đại chúng|
|Finance company||Công ty tài chính|
|Holding company||Công ty cổ phần|
|Limited company||Công ty trách nhiệm hữu hạn|
|Company town||Công ty thị trấn|
|Stock company||Công ty cổ phần|
|Finance company||Công ty tài chính|
|Livery company||Công ty tư nhân|
|Company sergeant major||Trung sỹ công ty lớn|
|Hudson’s bay company||Công ty vinh Hudson|
|Joint – stock company||Công ty cổ phần|
|Pabst brewing company||Công ty sản xuất bia|
|Public limited company||Công ty đại chúng|
|The east india company||Công ty đông ấn|
|The Ford motor company||Công ty ô tô ford|
|London broadcasting company||Công ty phát thanh truyền hình Luân Đôn|
|Private limited company||Công ty trách nhiệm hữu hạn tư nhân|
– Parent company is a company that has partial or total control over the management of other companies’internal business/production activities.
– Economic groups and corporations have parent companies, subsidiaries and other member companies. Parent companies, subsidiaries and each member company of an economic group or corporation have the rights and obligations of independent enterprises in accordance with law.
– Parent company is a company that owns a majority or all of the shares of another company so that it can control its management and operations (subsidiaries) by influencing or elect the Boarf of Directors. This concept usually refers to a company that does not produce goods or services by it seft, but its purpose is only to own stocks of other companies. The parent company allows reducing risks for owners and owners.
– Depending on the legal form of a subsidiary, the parent company shall exrcise its right and obligations as a member, owner or shareholder in relation to the subsidiary in accordance with the relevant provisions of this law and other relevants laws.
– If the parent company intervenes outside the authority of the owner, member or shareholder and forces the subsidiary to conduct business operations that are contrary to normal business practices or conduct non- profit activities without compensation. Reasonable compensation in the related financial years, causing damage to subsidiaries, the parent company is responsible for such losses.
– Contracts, transactions and other relationships between the parent company and its subsidiaries are established and executed independently and fairly under the conditions applicable to independent legal entities.
– The parent company holding more than 50% of voting rights directly or indirectly in Subsidiaries. If there is a difference between the rate of voting rights according to the business registration certificate and the voting rate calculated on the basis of actually contributed capital, the voting right is determined according to the charter of the enterprise or according to the agreement among the side.